An Update

So I have officially moved to Logan. It has not been an easy ride so far. I did not do too well the first day with the major change of going to school full time and leaving my home to live here during the week. I feel a little alone being here all by myself and I literally know no one. The only times I do not feel alone is when I think of Bryan and my family and when I get to talk with them. I miss them like mad already. I miss my bed especially. The building I am living in does not have air conditioning and it has been so hot the past few days I have not been able to sleep with anything on me. I have found that if I sleep with next to nothing on, leave the windows open, and at times have to climb onto the floor, I can stay cool enough for a little bit to nap. I have really missed having Bryan next to me at night. I wake up all night and look to try and find him next to me. It is so weird not to sleep next to him. We have talked everyday and make it a point to talk to each other last each night. I still miss him. I love hearing his voice but I really want to see his face and feel his warmth next to me especially at night. Starting to tear up a bit....
Well, I have met my room mates and Maria is really nice but the other I have not gotten much of a chance to talk to. Her name is WanChen and I have only seen her once in the apartment. She did not seem to happy to meet me when I did but since she is not there very often maybe that is for the best. Each night I have been really bored so last night I actually went for a walk. It was a long one and when I figured out how far it was it was 5.4 miles. I walked down to the college store then over to the football field. Then I walked all the way down to Logan main street and down it for a while before walking back up to my dorm. I enjoyed getting out and it was nice to see what is near me. I really cannot wait for the week to be over though. My teachers all seem real nice and reasonable but we will see when test time comes. I am really excited for my animal dairy and veterinary science classes. They will be a lot of fun it seems like. The organic chemistry and physics I cannot say the same for. The classes are so huge and they will be pretty homework and study intensive.

Big news to share is that Darcy is expecting. I will be an aunt soon and I cannot wait for the bundle of joy to get here so I can spoil it. I love my sister so much and I am so excited for her. It will be an interesting 9 months for sure. We were told Saturday night before I left. It was such a great time. I am totally stoked!

0 comments: