Day 22

Day 22: What Makes you Different from Everyone Else

I would have to say that my sense of humor, personality, and quick wit is what makes me different from everyone else. I love to laugh and laugh to the fullest. I love smiling. I enjoy telling jokes and I have my own unique personality that I have never met anyone to have the same. The only person that has come close to having a similar personality is my cousin Rich, and we have been called twins before, we have very similar physical features as well. He is much funnier than I for sure but we do share the same sense of dry humor. I think life is not worth living if you cannot even laugh at your own jokes, and I always laugh at my jokes (even when I say them and no one is around). That is right, I make jokes while I am by myself and laugh at them. Weird I know, but I just love laughing so much.

0 comments: