Day 7


Day 7: A Picture of Someone/Something That has the Biggest Impact on You

Of course it is going to be my hubby that has such a huge impact on my life. He is such a good person and I love him so much. He has helped me to become a stronger person filled with love and dedication. He has taught me patience through the constant testing of my patience but to better understand and look at both sides of any situation. He has taught me to laugh more. I know that sounds impossible but he makes me smile and laugh more than anyone I have ever met. He has taught me more compassion. He will not admit it but he is so sweet still opening my door for me, doing what I ask with little kick back, always asking what I need, always saying I love you, doing sweet things for me for no reason other than he loves me, trying to surprise me with time together, and taking great care of me when I am sick. I try to make sure to keep up with his sweetness but it is no easy task. He is always looking for things for us to do together and something that only him and I can do and make something our thing. There are a couple food places that only we go to and do not go there with other people. We have walks late at night just so we can talk and get out of the house and spend time together. We started that every weekend when Bryan gets home from work at 11:30 pm we will go for a 2-3 hour walk through the streets of Magna. We have even got into walking really long distances. We walked all the way from our home on 8000 West to the Maverick Center one day for the rodeo. We love camping together, do house and yard work together, we love doing everything together. We have so much fun together and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with the most wonderful man in the world.

0 comments: