This Weekend

This weekend has been a good one for sure. I have loved getting to spend time with my family and hubby all weekend. Friday was really nice because I got the day off. It was so much fun just getting to relax with the hubby most of the day after getting a much needed hair cut. It was also my sister's birthday which Darcy can now say she is 30. It is crazy to think she is even that old now and she does not look 30 at all. It seems like yesterday that we were bugging each other and I was following her and her friends around being the annoying younger sister. For Darcy's birthday we had a barbecue at my parents house and had brats, burgers, and pastas. My sister's favorites of course. Then on Saturday the hubby, the sis, the parents, and I all piled in the car and drove to Logan to check me into my housing unit that I will be staying in this year while attending school during the week. We got me mostly moved in and enjoyed food at Angie's a local food joint that had some good food. We then drove home to hang out at the parent's house for a few hours before going out to dinner for the sister's birthday. We got to go to Thai Lotus and it was so yummy. I love curry and it is so good. Then this morning, my mother and I got to go ride horses and got an hour private lesson at a stable out in West Jordan. It had been a deal on Groupon a little while back and it was so much fun. It all came back to me how to ride and I even got to trot and canter. It was so much fun and it made me realize how much I miss riding and being around horses. My legs are definitely sore now but it is well worth the hurt. We then went home and after a much needed shower, we regrouped at the parent's house for more dinner yumminess and True Blood Sunday tradition. It was a great fun weekend and it went by way too fast in my opinion.

0 comments: