Day 2

The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name:

Wow, I could not even remember what I had named the blog and had to go view our blog in order to remember. I pretty much chose the name because it was simple, easy to remember (Ha!), and it is who we are. Together we make Bryan and Brittney Austin. Nothing really extraordinary about that. I do love the fact that I get to take Bryan's last name when we got married. Some women are a little weird about the fact of taking the man's last name and will hyphenate their last name or just not change it. I loved my maiden name of Campbell and will always be proud of the fact that I am indeed a Campbell, but it is nice to also be apart of another family line. I am just glad that I get to change it to Austin and nothing else. I love my hubby so much and cannot see myself with anyone else.

0 comments: