Day 4

Sorry, but Day 3 will have to wait until I can find a picture of us with our friends. The ones I thought I had are not there anymore and I need to find them before being able to post them. So we will continue on with post day 4:

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have

To chose just one habit is kind of hard. It seems like I have a few that I really hate that I do but do not have the drive to change them. If I have to chose just one, it would be I wait until the last possible moment to fill my car with gas. I have ran out of gas more than once in my life and had to walk to a gas station or have someone come help me. It is a habit that I know drives Bryan absolutely nuts. I always wait until too that he will be in my car because he is such a sweety he always pumps the gas for me when he is there to. I love Bryan for all the sweet things he does and that is definitely a habit I wish I did not do.

0 comments: