Day 29

Day 29: In This Past Month What Have You Learned

I have learned that life is not always easy and full of easy choices. It has not been easy to leave my wonderful job, home, and husband in Salt Lake while I live in Logan for school. I have learned that I have the best parents, husband, and family that surround me and care for me so much. I can never thank them enough for all that they do. I will never be able to express in words how much I care and love for them all. I love them all so much I would do anything for them and all they would have to do is just ask. I have learned that even though I took on the responsibilities of a wife it does not mean I know how to be independent. I have only had two evenings thus far since moving to Logan to myself and I have gotten pretty depressed both nights because I am not used to not having someone to care for other than myself. I miss cooking dinners for Bryan and seeing him when I got to take them to him every night. I miss watching my dogs play in the yard in the evenings and how excited they get to see me spying in on them. I miss Gretchen waking my up in the morning with a warm purr right on my head. I have learned that even though I have always been grateful for what I have and those around me, I still feel like I really took advantage of having them all.

0 comments: