Day 27

Day 27: Why Are you Doing This 30 Day Challenge

I decided to do the challenge in an attempt to be more pro-active about blogging. I feel like blogging is something that people have not had in past times and to take advantage of the amazing opportunity of technology that we have today. I want to share more of what goes on in Bryan and mines life and how we are not totally hermits. We do a lot of things we just do not share them a whole lot with others and this is something I really want to work on. Also I feel like getting my thoughts out either on blog or pages is healthy and it can help me stay sane. Well as sane as I can get. I still a little crazy in me. Like while driving to Logan for my first week of classes I was laughing so hard and crying at the same time for the stupidest thing in the world and I am sure that people driving past me thought I was totally nuts. The good news is I can still laugh at my jokes, even when I am alone.

0 comments: