Day 28

Day 28: How you Have Changed Since Last Year

I have changed quite a bit since last year. Last year at this time I was still working two jobs, going to school part time, going through a rough patch with Bryan and his unemployment situation. Now we are a lot happier. Bryan is working full time at a good job that he enjoys, getting good pay and stability (which is something huge we did not have last year), benefits, I am now only working as needed for Homecare until I can find a part time job up here in Logan, I am now living in Logan during the week, I am a full time student pursuing my long time dream of a veterinarian, I have lost a little weight, still working on losing more weight, I have let my hair grow out long (something I have not done since I was ten), and Bryan and I are getting along better and enjoying being married to one another. I love it all so much. Life is frightening right now being that this is my first week to a school away from home and this is the first time that I have ever been on my own. I have had nothing but wonderful support and comfort from Bryan and my family. It is amazing to have such wonderful people that surround me at home. I love my husband so much and my family for all that they do. I am the luckiest girl alive because of it.

0 comments: