Day 8

Day 8: Short Term Goal for this Month and Why

Short term goal for this month is to get ready and be ready to start school in the fall. Including mentally ready. I start school at Utah State University in Logan for schooling for Pre-Vet program. I think this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I love being at home with my husband and puppies and kitties. I am not going to be able to do this nearly as much as before. I cannot stay in Salt Lake for schooling any more and I need to go to there during the week and come home on weekends. I still need a lot of things for school it seems like but a lot of them I cannot even get until the first week of class. Books that are going to cost me still another $300 and I have already gotten three of them that I need and those tipped the wallet at $254, about $150 cheaper than it should have been. Thank you Rich, my cousin, who told me that Amazon.com sells college books because it saved some good money for sure.

0 comments: