Day 21



Day 21: A Picture of Something That Makes you Happy

The wilderness is something that makes me happy for sure. I love being in the outdoors and feeling the sun on my skin. It is the best feeling in the world. The above photo is of Stanley Lake, ID. I love camping in Idaho. There are so many great places with beautiful mountain ranges and hidden beautiful lakes. The mountain range is the Sawtooth Range. It is so beautiful and breath taking when you see it in real life. I used to get to go camping as a little girl with my family at Red Fish Lake just on the other side of the mountains. It is such a fun place to camp and they even have a lodge you can hang out at with a dock that has kayaks, snorkeling gear, and a great spot to even just fish off of the dock. There are lily pad ponds near by you can hike to and horse back riding that goes on to the top of the mountain to see the whole range and surrounding valleys. I love being outside and close to God in my own way.


0 comments: