Day 9

Day 9: Something you are proud of in the past few days

This one is pretty easy. Bryan would have to be something/someone I am proud of from the past few days. He has been so helpful lately it has been great. Daisy was sick on Friday thru the weekend. She kept having terrible accidents in her kennel and needing cleaning of some not so nice messes. Bryan was always helpful and ready to take on the mess. Also Bryan has done everything that he needs to do as well to go to school. Bryan will be going to school in the fall to pursue a dream of a police officer. I know that he did the electrician thing for a while and he did really like it but it does not seem to fit Bryan. In talking with Bryan's mom and grandmother Bryan has always wanted to be either a firefighter or police officer and I can just see him being either. He is so personable and easy to talk to and gets along with strangers so well. He has always been considerate of my stresses as well and this last weekend he really tried hard to calm my stress with a surprise of coming with me to Logan for a job interview that I had on Friday instead of leaving early to go with his dad camping. He then made sure that we had a date at our special place in Ogden, B'Occia D'Italia a great little hole in the way restaurant that Bryan, my parents, and I found by accident over a year ago when going to the Ogden Rodeo. It has the best house salad dressing and great service with good pastas and pizzas. He made sure that we went and saw Apes:The Rise of Planet of the Apes this weekend as well. It was so much fun and it was a movie that I think I more wanted to see than him, but he made sure we saw it. I am a Planet of the Apes fan, more the first original and the remake with Mark Wahlberg a while ago. I am so proud of my hubby and how hard he works for us. He works overtime to help with finances, he works hard around the house with chores and things that need to be fixed, and he always treats me so well. He has taken on so much with trying to go to school this fall and I am so proud of him. He has done it all on his own and has shown a lot of drive to go to school and better himself. Go BRYAN!

0 comments: