Day 14


Day 14: A Picture of you and Your Family

The above picture has to be my favorite picture of the little family that is ours. It is only really missing the kitties and they do not like the camera like the dogs do. It is our little slice of heaven right here. We love our little family and hope to someday make more little additions.


The above picture is my family, Campbell's. We are a small tight nit little family. My mom (in the white shirt) is the most amazing woman I have ever met and hope that I can be at least half the mother and woman that she is. My dad, in the dark blue shirt, is the funniest most loving man I have ever met. He loves my mom so much and is easy going. My mom and dad met while they were in college, got married, and waited about ten years before deciding to have my sister (the skinny one in the black tank top). Four years later I came along. Danny, my sister's husband (the one hugging on her), met my sister when they were in elementary school together and then found each other years later only to rekindle the love connection from younger years. Bryan, (red shirted guy I am hugging one) is my loving husband who I love spending time with. He is my monkey and I love him so much.



The above photo is Bryan and I with Darcy and Danny before going on the grueling overnight Narrows hike in Zions park. My sister and I are the best of sisters. I love my sister and how amazing of a woman she is. I have always loved hanging out with her. Danny and her are hoping to start another little family of their own soon and are trying to get pregnant. Exciting for all because my parents want grandchildren, I want to be an aunt (Rock On!), and my sister is ready to be a mommy.



The above picture is Bryan and I with his family, the Austins. There is Don, Bryan's dad (the man in the back), Jolee his mother (the woman sitting in pink), and Amber his sister (the one wearing a teal shirt with the black over wrap). We get to go do all sorts of things with the Austins and they are fun to hang out with. Jolee and Don were high school sweethearts who after getting married, tried and tried and got blessed Bryan and a short year after were blessed with Amber as well. They are good people and we enjoy getting to be a part of the family.

Bryan and I have been so lucky to be able to be a part of such great families and receive the amazing love that we do receive every day. We are so blessed to have such loving and caring people that surround us and people we can count on through thick and thin.

0 comments: