Day 10 and Day 11

Double post. Sorry forgot to post yesterday.

Day 10: Songs you Listen to When you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This one is a little hard considering the fact that I love so many different types of music. When I am happy I definitely listen to different up beat songs such as country songs Country Girl (Shake it for me) and Honey Bee right now. I do love the new songs that come out all the time but some classics are great too like Devil Went Down to Georgia and pretty much anything by Shania Twain. Been a fan of Shania Twain since I was little. When I am sad, more the slower, more depressing songs in a way which would seem to be the opposite of what someone who is sad would want to see but I kind of listen to music based on mood. I like different modern songs such as What do you Want and When Summer Comes Around or When it Rains or If I Die Young . When I am bored, I really listen to all music and no specific songs in particular and I love all sorts of music. Hyped there are only a few songs I listen to. Michael Jackson's Thriller is a big one for me and I love to dance around while listening to it and really get moving. When I am mad, music is not something I listen to. When I get mad, I am mad and I only think of what is making me mad usually.

Day 11: Another Picture of You and Your Friends

Well, I still have not been able to find any photos that I have of us with our friends. I am having issues finding them on my computer because I cannot remember what I saved them under. I will post them though as soon as I find them.

0 comments: