Day 1 ( a little late)

So the weekend got a little busy and I did not get a chance to sit down and blog but I guess I will start today instead.

Day 1:
Post a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts


1. I love to sing and dance when no one is looking.
2. I love animals so much I have always wanted to be a veterinarian ever since I was little.
3. I have only broken one bone.
4. I have an artificial joint in my wrist.
5. I had my appendix out at 6 years old. I only cried one tear out of the whole hospital experience.
6. I am a movie fanatic. (Especially horror).
7. I could live off of ice cream, raspberries, and tomatoes the rest of my life.
8. I have three dogs, two cats, and would have more if my husband did not have the self control.
9. I drive a green (my favorite color) Ford 500
10. I have been married to my best friend for almost 4 years now and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
11. I love listening to good not very well known groups.
12. I enjoy hiking, camping, snowboarding, and fishing.
13. I have the best parents in the world and no one has even come close to comparing how great they are.
14. I love walking, hiking, and biking.
15. I have this reoccurring dream that I am a plate of spaghetti in an Italian restaurant.

0 comments: