Graduation, Finally!

Well, it has finally happened. I graduated this month from Utah State University with a Bachelor's degree in Science in Animal, Dairy, and Veterinary Science with an emphasis in Biovet Science and a minor in Chemistry. It was wonderful. I have enjoyed getting to come home again and be with my hubby and family. I have missed my pets as well and the way they are acting like little shadows to me right now, I would think they missed me too. I am leasing a horse for the summer which is proving to be interesting. Bryan is still in the academy and pushing strong. Not a long post because I still have to clean house before Bryan gets home from work but I will try to remember to come back and post all the pictures that we have been taking lately. This weekend will be no different being that it is memorial weekend and this year the family vacation is actually to Lake Powell instead of Twin Lakes. It will be interesting to go somewhere new but everyone tells me I will love it. We will see and I will post again once we return home and I load all my photos to my computer which should only take two to three days. :)

0 comments: