Fun Weekend.

Well we did have fun together this last weekend. First Bryan started the day off Saturday by going over to his cousin's, boyfriend's apartment for a LAN party. It was nuts! The only other time that men ever get this squeezed in close together would be in a midget size submarine. It was so jammed packed of boys and there computers, you could not breath. 20 guys had shown up for the party in an apartment that is no more than 800 square feet. They had guys in the living room, kitchen, dining room, and bedroom. They had to run extension cords from all over the place just so they did not trip the breakers. They opened every window and the front door even to try and ventilate and it was still smelly and crammed. I went over to hang out with Bryan's cousin, Desi. It did not take long after being there that the girls decided to leave and go somewhere that did not smell of sweat and computers. I do not envy Shane for his power bill should be thru the roof this month. Shane was cool to invite Bryan to come over and hang out with all the guys. I just wish there would have been a little more room.

Desi and I ended up going to a piercing and tattooing parlor for her to get her nose pierced. I have never seen anything like it before and it was interesting to watch. All the people getting tattoos too it was kind of interesting. I would never be able to commit to a tattoo like that or a piercing either but it was a new experience to see. Desi and I then ran some errands before going back to the party. We picked up one of the other guys wife, Keirsten. We went to dinner at Tres Hombres. I hate to be negative, but I was not impressed at all by Tres Hombres. It was really lacking in the flavor department and it was way over priced for what you got. The company was great but the food was not that good. We ended the night with picking up the hubbies and going home.

The next morning (Sunday), Bryan and I got up extra early to drive out to Alpine for my friend's, Megan, baby blessing of their little girl. She is such a cute baby and it was so great to see Megan and Stephan again. We do not get to see them often enough. I really miss hanging out with Megan. She is so much fun, laid back, and just a good person to be around. I hope that we can hang out with them more often before I head down to school this fall. We ended our Sunday with a very long walk, 9.5 miles to be exact. We walked from Bryan's parent's house to Valey Fair Mall and back to about 5600 West. It was a long but wonderful walk. We talked the whole way and enjoyed the long walk. It was a little tiring by the end of the night we both crashed. All in all, it was a good weekend.

0 comments: