All Grown Up

It is so funny how fast time flies even when things are miserable. It seems like just yesterday we got Blue outside the Wal-Mart parking lot to complete our little zoo that goes on in our house. He is an australian sheppard/beagle mix. He is such a cutie for sure. We took him to the strut your mutt walk this last Saturday and he loved it. He is such a friendly dog that every dog and person there just loved him. He is a strong one though. I have never had him pull me along like he did for the walk and there were a few times he almost took my arm out of the socket. It was so funny. On the way to pick up my mom and Boston that morning, I kept hearing Blue in the backseat (since Daisy takes up the whole front seat) sniffing and getting into anything he could in my car. After the beating of having to just hold on for dear life walk that we took and we dropped mom and Boston off again, I could hear him again in the backseat. But this time I could hear him getting into plastic sacks. I looked back when I stopped at a light to find him just shredding a plastic sack. I grabbed it from him and placed it under my leg for the rest of the ride home. Well without fail, sure enough, I hear another plastic sack and look back and this time he had shredded the sack even more and little tiny pieces of it were flying through the air in the backseat just coating everything. "NO" I yelled as I went to grab what remained of the destroyed sack but soon stopped just to admire. He had this look on his face like "I did nother wrong, plus you know I'm cute and you love me so I am going to get away with this." He is such a cutie and I am blessed to have such great animals in my life and that I can care for them and make their lives great. I found some old pictures of him from when he was just a puppy and I have to share them because there is nothing more precious than a small puppy playing with the cat's toy while she watches in horror.











That blue thing he is playing with is Gretchen the cat's toy mouse. She watched him like a hawk while he played with it.















Baby Blue all grown up. He is full grown now at 26 pounds but he still has that loving puppy attitude. He loves to snuggle with mommy too. He will jump up on me when ever he gets the chance and wraps his paws around my waist. He then sticks his head into my stomach and looks up at me like "Love me, I need attention."

The whole gang after Strut Your Mutt.

Me and my pups! (Minus Chewy because he does not do too well on the leash, but we still love him all the same)

0 comments: