Thanksgiving

Well we had a really good Thanksgiving this year. We first to start the holiday out right went and helped Danny and Darcy throw their paper route for the morning. Those papers were really thick and heavy but with all four of us on the job we got done in no time. We even got home at five where most did not get home until after seven. We were smart about it too. We divided the papers in half among us and Bryan and I started the route while Danny and Darcy threw it backwards and we all met in the middle. It went well. Then we went to parent's house after taking a nap where we met up with my Grandma, her fiance, my cousin, and my aunt and uncle. This was the first time that we got to meet my grandma's fiance. He was really nice and his name is Larry. They are getting married the wedsenday after Christmas. We are all happy for her that she is happy but will still continue to miss the late Mr. D. We ate some of the best food ever with yummy everything that is expected on Thanksgiving. Rich, my cousin that just got home from his mission a few months ago gave the blessing. It was alot of fun since we had so many with us this year we had a kid table where Darcy, Danny, Bryan, Rich, and myself all got to sit at and make jokes. We then went through the ads and planned our attack for Black Friday. Bryan and I then went over to his parents for dinner as well. It was pretty good and we had fun hanging out with them. We then went back to my parents and played games most of the night until 11:30pm came along when we left for our venture of shopping.
We first went to Toys'R'Us for the midnight shopping. Wow! What a mistake that was. Although we saved massively it really was a joke. People were just mad for the toys and there was probably about 3,000 people there. Madness! We got into the door within 20 mintues but then stood in line for about 2 and half hours just to get to the electronics department to get what we were there for. Then we went home for about an hour before leaving again for JCPenney's 4:00 am sale. We got everything we were looking for when we were there which was great. There wasn't anything that we didn't get come to think of it. Which Bryan too said that he got everything that he was looking for. We then went to Sears soon followed by Smith's Marketplace for the socks half off sale. We did really good. Then we all met at our infamous breakfast place, Jim's family restaurant for some good food before leaving for work.
Well Bryan did not have work all of last week though which concerns us. We are afraid he might get laid off again and he had to go an entire week without pay which reallly hurt us. Well we go on I guess. Now we have the wonderful countdown to Christmas. Only 23 days left until then.
I also started a diet again. I doing good thus far already losing 2 pounds. Doing good just to keep it up. I know I am crazy for dieting during the holidays but it is when I am not on a diet that I eat the most and holidays so hopefully I will get through this holiday alive. Well we will continue to keep all up to date and as soon as I locate my camera from the Abyss that I have misplaced it in, I will post our latest photos too.

0 comments: