Not much

Well there is not much new to report this week. We spent the week working (of course) and really was lazy most of the weekend. We spent most of Saturday running little errands then spent the evening at my parental's house. Bryan watched the U of U vs TCU game with my padre while me madre and I watched Bride Wars for the first time and talked about the lovely life that is my family. We then went to church on Sunday, and had our good friends Brad and Brie and their little cutie, Xander, over for dinner. He has gotten so big and I still remember the day he was born. We had just finished watching the fireworks going off at Magna park fourth of july in 2008. I was trying to drive to parent's house because we were watching their hosue while they were on vacation. As I sat in a line that seemed not to be moving and a mile long as well, I suddenly saw a blue jeep go zooming by me on the shoulder kicking up all sorts of dust. I recognized the jeep as Brad's jeep and figured he was just driving his usual crazy self. I later found out that Brie had gone into labor and they were rushing to the hospital. As soon as I got off work the next day, Xander Man had already been born and I went to see him in the hospital. He was so cute and what seemed big baby but tiny in comparison to how big he is now. He is walking, talking little, and laughing now which melts my heart. He is so CUTE!! Bryan loves him to death and has such a good time when he comes over. We have some really good friends and really enjoy getting to just hang out with them. We played one of Brie's favorites Skipbo card game. Three games total. I won the first, Brie won the second and Brad won the third. (Skipbo is not Bryan's best game.) All in all a good weekend with not having to do much and just relaxing most of the days. Ahhh...

0 comments: