Latest Movie Watchings

Well haven't done an update on some of the latest movie watchings so here we are:

Well these are the ones that I can remember at this point for movies we have seen. The first one is Year One. We thought it was hilarious with that lovely dry sense of humors that we have. It is a complete spoof of Apacalypto and the other Jesus timed films. The two main characters of this show just compliment each other with their screen presence and their experience with comedy shows and films, in other words, we liked.









The Taking of Pelham 123 Bryan really liked but I must admit I am not much of a fan. I like John Travolta but this one I don't like very much. I found it to be a B movie. Bryan loves anything that has these kind of plots and he liked. The script was good, the acting was good as well.









The Vampire's Assistant. I was not aware when we went to see this one that it is actually based off a novel series. I liked it. Unfortunately I don't think we will see the sequel because others did not find it that good. I love characters in this movie and they are great characters combined with good actors. I hope to see the sequel if it does come out.

0 comments: