Twin Lakes

Well, we are now making the final preparation for the trip to Twin Lakes in Idaho. We have quite a few people coming this year and it will be an unforgettable year..."wink.wink." Details are to follow later about the winkage. We have about 25 people this year which is huge. We have my parents, sister and her boyfriend, me and my husband, our friends Kenny, Gayle, Brieanna, Brad and there baby Xander, Cassie, Jenn and her boyfriend, Danny's parents, my aunts and uncles Pat, Donita, Garth and his girlfriend, Ron, Bryce, my cousins Ian and his girlfriend, Nick, and Grandma. Don't forget all the dogs as well. I am excited to finally get a break from the ever exhausting newspaper route and enjoy mother nature whether it decides to rain or not. Last night I spent the evening with the parents making home made spaghetti for the trip and doing more prepping of the boat and trailer helping my wonderful parents get everything ready. My parents are awesome at how well they make sure they have everything they need and making sure that we are all fully prepared. Bryan and I are cooking dinner Sunday night and we figured it would be easier to cook the sauce down here at home and cook the noodles up there instead of trying to cook it all at the same time. I have mastered my mother's recipe now and man is it ever so good. Don't even bother asking for the recipe because only my children will know it if they want it. Also Bryan and I had an interesting talk this morning on our route about what we wanted to name our children. Don't get hopes up yet though. That is many years down the road but I think the names we chose are great depending upon what we have and if we have any. Well we will post more photos and comments of our endeavors after our trip. We will see you all on Tuesday!

0 comments: