Mother's Day

Well we had a great couple days for mother's day. Saturday we went and visited Bryan's grandma Grace and took her some flowers. Bryan's mom Jolee was there as well and we gave the flowers we had ordered her as well. (Might I add I highly recommend Huddart Floral for any flower needs. They are great! Prices are wonderful, flowers are always beautiful, and they have up to date stuff!). We sat and chatted just playing ketchup with the moms.
Then on Sunday, we finally made our way back to church. With the ways things are we get up every Sunday and spend the morning throwing newspapers which just wears us out like no other and we kept sleeping through our alarms so finally we made it to church and even gave the opening and closing prayers. Then we met up with my fam and had a great afternoon hiking City Creek Canyon, picinicking, and playing with pooches. Daisy and Chewy did not make the trip unfortunately and we did not know they were invited but Max, Boston, Marley, and Ringo were all there. We saw so many dogs there as well. We saw all sorts too such as huskies, yorkies, mixes, german shepards, border collies, hounds, beagals, chiwawas (I know that is not spelled correctly as many of the words in my blogging. It is just how I say some words), westies, labs, retrievers, weener dogs, and believe or not even more kinds. Everyone that walked past had a different kind of dog. We then took a long nap until about 6:30pm and then met up at my parents where my sister and I (mostly me) made the family a nice steak dinner with salad, mushrooms, potato salad, rolls, and corn on the cob. It was yummy! All in all it was a great mother's day.
Now some may ask when will I be celebrating being a mommy. Well not for a few more years. Bryan's wants children now and there is no doubt that he would be a great dad. Bryan is so wonderful with children and children just seem to love him. I love watching him with kids it just tuggs at the heart strings. But right now we only have our starter home and need a little more financial stability first. Also we both want to finish school also. So maybe 5 more years and we will re-negotiate the terms of children. Just kidding. I want children also just I don't think I am ready to be a mommy right now. Well Happy Mother's day to all and we'll talk with you later.

0 comments: